× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello!

• jdmart31
  • jdmart31's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 months 2 weeks ago #218 by jdmart31
jdmart31 created the topic: Hello!
Thanks for letting me join the forum! I was recommended to join by Matt while discussing gun related websites on a Facebook page. I like what you all are doing here, the site is off to a great start! A little about myself: My name is Jordan and I live in the El Paso, Texas area. Though currently I am in the middle east since I am an active duty military member. I enjoy shooting just about any type of firearm as well as anything outdoors. I look forward to getting to know everyone here and seeing this website grow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #225 by michael
michael replied the topic: Hello!
Grow is what we intend to do! Right now we're in the developmental phase, and have been for several months.

I'm the developer (and an avid shooter/builder such as yourself), and I'm constantly looking for ways to improve the site. Lately I've been working on the site layout for better mobile experience, and better facebook integration (sharing and stuff)

Currently, it's the wild west here. Just about anything goes.

I spend a lot of time looking for good deals, and I post them in the right categories where (hopefully) others can find them. Everything from Brownells and Midway items, to eBay auctions, to people I've met who are selling things for great prices.

The goal is to ultimately be the place that builders come to get information without the negativity you find at sites like arfcom (if you don't know what that is, I'll tell you in private to avoid putting their name here)

Anyway, enjoy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.